Monday, July 6, 2009

Public Notice

As much as I really want to, I just don't have time right now to post entire sets, themed or otherwise, of images that I treasure. But I do have time to pull up images (at decent resolutions) one at a time, with little comment and apply labels so that ultimately they will organize themselves somewhat. So just a notice, that for now I will do that more often than not, just so that I can keep posting until my projects die down (oh please don't die down too much--projects are good).

Thanks for tuning in, and keep doing so, cause here and there I will make time for larger posts.

2 comments:

joe ackerman said...

Thom, mate, it's not the quantity that keeps me coming back here, it's the quality. you carry on just as you're carrying on, fella, and I, for one, will be a happy man!

Thomas Haller Buchanan said...

Buddy, that's just what I need to hear. Thanks! I got lotsa stuff waiting in line to be scanned. And hey, I'm enjoying your stuff too!